Athearn HO RTR 60' BULKHEAD FLAT, BCRail #11291ATH-87729
Regular price $25.99
- Bulkheads include end ladders
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied end details and brake wheel
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Multiple road numbers
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- 33” solid nickel silver wheels with RP25 contours operate on all popular brands of track
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18"
Specialized load handling equipment has long been used to secure loads in railroad freight service. One of the most common forms used on flatcars is the addition of bulkheads to the ends of the car. Bulkhead ends not only make it easy to load pulpwood, but also keep regular items like lumber, building materials and pipe loads from shifting in transit.