Atlas HO GP7 GOLD ESU Loksound DCC/Sound - Bangor & Aroostook10002935
• Optional 800 gallon or 1,600 gallon fuel tank
• Fine scale handrails and stanchions
• Golden-white LEDs
• Painted hand rails
• Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels
for optimum performance at all speeds
• Directional lighting
• Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
• Separately-applied wire grab irons
• MU hoses and coupler cut bars
• Two painted crew members
• NMRA 21 pin plug for DCC
DCC Operation Features:
• Supports all DCC-programming modes
• Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
• A total of six DCC function outputs are available
• Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Analog (DC) Operation Features:
• The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series
locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
• Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an
Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder