Atlas HO EMD MP15DC, Gold with ESU LokSound, UP #134310002804
Regular price $223.95
- Three different hood styles (angled air filter box, square air filter box, standard hood)
- Exhaust stacks: with or without muffler
- Long hood sand fill: recessed or extended
- Rear sand fill: Three variations of sand boxes behind cab
- Pilot: standard or with snow plow
- Separately-applied scale detail parts include: windshield wipers, metal grab irons, coupler cut levers, multiple-unit hoses, snow plow, train line hoses, fine scale handrails, and more!
- See through step detail on sill
- Etched metal radiator grilles
- Painted crew members
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Coupler pocket designed to accept AccuMate® Proto-couplers
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting with golden-white LEDs
Sound Features for Gold Series:
Supports all DCC-programming modes
Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
A total of six DCC function outputs are available
Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Analog (DC) Operation
The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series C424/425 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system
Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as the Atlas Gold Series C424/425) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)