Athearn HO RTR 60' BULKHEAD FLAT, BN #621634 ( Preowned)ATH-87702
Regular price $23.99
This is a preowned car!
- Bulkheads include end ladders
- Fully-assembled and ready to run out of the box
- Highly-detailed, injection-molded body
- Separately applied brake wheel
- Painted and printed for realistic decoration
- Multiple road numbers
- Machined metal wheels
- Weighted for trouble free operation
- Wheels with RP25 contours operate on Code 75, 83, 100 rail
- Body mounted McHenry operating scale knuckle couplers
- 100-ton Roller Bearing Trucks
- Window packaging for easy viewing plus interior plastic blister safely holds the model for convenient storage
- Replacement parts available
- Minimum radius: 18"
Specialized load handling equipment has long been used to secure loads in railroad freight service. One of the most common forms used on flatcars is the addition of bulkheads to the ends of the car. Bulkhead ends not only make it easy to load pulpwood, but also keep regular items like lumber, building materials and pipe loads from shifting in transit.